Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama*Re-Elected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even bother reading this past the first paragraph. Once again, I feel threatened by the prospect of "UN troops". Would someone tell me what a "UN troop" is and what it has ever done to make me fear it?

I've tried to imagine what would result from a bunch of blue-helmeted soldiers showing up in Carter/Love Counties, giving orders to a bunch of the bubbas I know down here. It's not pretty, I'm thinking.

I've posted this before, but UN Peace Keepers are forbidden by the UN charter from any offensive action. They can only defend themselves.
Google any of the African nations where they have been assigned, and stood by while people were slaughtered.

Ain't gonna happen.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad thing is, many people believe the opposite, that if Obama is NOT re-elected there will be riots the size of rodney king meets OWS meets private "soldiers" made up of homeless or impoverished/illegal persons paid by the likes of George Soros and Hollywood elites. Whatever side your on, using the election to instill fear for political gain is just as corrupt as the "other side" wants to beat.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing is, many people believe the opposite, that if Obama is NOT re-elected there will be riots the size of rodney king meets OWS meets private "soldiers" made up of homeless or impoverished/illegal persons paid by the likes of George Soros and Hollywood elites. Whatever side your on, using the election to instill fear for political gain is just as corrupt as the "other side" wants to beat.

Now thats a real good one. Where are these "troops" training?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of the "UN troops" I've seen were to show up here, they'd all be applying for jobs at McDonalds and hitting the strip joints.

What an idiot. Just who is going to start this civil war?

Latest posts

Top Bottom