Thank the EPA! Last "virgin" lead smelter in the U.S. closes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The EPA is one of the federal agencies that either need to be cut way back or done away with completely.

Yep. That agency has done more economic damage to this country than all others combined.

And how are going to do this?

We install Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, or Allen West in the oval office. :thumb:

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think this will be that big of a deal..

"Lead has the highest rate of recycling of all metals. Because of its corrosion resistance, lead scrap is available for recycling decades or even centuries after it is produced. New environmental regulation in many countries has greatly reduced the dissipative uses for lead such as paint, leaded gasoline, pigments, stabilizers, solder, and ammunition. At present time, just under half of the total world lead production of 4.7 million tons comes from recycling of scrap materials."

Emphesis is mine... http://www.keytometals.com/page.aspx?ID=CheckArticle&site=ktn&NM=151

I'm sure China will fill in the gaps. We'll just need to recycle more children's toys.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China controls 80% of the lead supply. Now it will be closer to 100% or the companies will move the smelter to Mexico. Babba has managed to ruin more American jobs. His plan is going forward. Coal is next and then the electricity goes off.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices going up again, if you can find it . Just now starting to make it to the shelves. Help Russia or China we need boolits..

Here comes green ammo again. Just read on old article on Army testing it..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Until we decide we "have" to deploy 1 or 200,000 troops again. Even our cops have had trouble getting ammo, though I suspect it's eased up some for them too. But my point in posting this thread is that these things were once looked at by the .gov and considered. The only thing they are considering these days is the best and fastest way to our destruction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom