The CMP games come to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am excited for this event. We, the wife and I are registered (confirmed last week) and looking forward to all the various activities and events. Thank you for posting the link to the rules, great looking out!

CMP weapon and Ammo sales are a pretty decent way to entertain oneself for a bit as well.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They didn't say in the press release, but last year, they brought M1 Garands to sell at the event.

I wonder if they'll have much of a selection this time around, given the scarcity of those rifles in the two Stores of late. I suspect the rifles will mostly be Field Grades, unless they've been quietly setting aside Service Grades specifically for the match.

In any event, good luck to those of you taking part in the match! Ought to be fun, and hopefully the weather will be decent.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll have much of a selection this time around, given the scarcity of those rifles in the two Stores of late. I suspect the rifles will mostly be Field Grades, unless they've been quietly setting aside Service Grades specifically for the match.
Might also see some "Field Grade Special" rifles since those are also currently available.

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Registered and paid last year, then had to work. I want to shoot Service Rifle this year, but we're hosting a class that weekend, and I don't know if I'll be able to get back in time to pick up the Instructor from the airport. #firstworldproblems

FWIW, they had an excellent selection of rifles the year before last. Ammo, not so much as I recall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom