The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyday is a Maglite XL50 in a nice little belt carrier I found at a gunshow. In my pocket is a Fenix E01. I have a little battery case that holds 4xAAA, one set for the Mag and a single left over for the Fenix.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone needs anything Streamlight or Nebo, let me know. Also, I'd love to be your source for quality CR123's and Alkaline batteries. I can't beat online prices (on the batteries, REALLY competitive on the flashlights), but I can assure freshness and quality batteries.

As for me, I currently carry an LED Lenser V6
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_319DzN38H1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and thinking of upgrading to either a Streamlight Microstream:
[Broken External Image]
or Stylus Pro
[Broken External Image]

Just not a big fan of the lithium batteries (Even though you can't beat them for light output)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Florida without any spare CR123s and had my NiteCore's battery go dead on me. Whipped out the Fenix PD20 and all was good for some crabbing on the beach at night.

Lesson learned: sometimes 2 really is 1 (and if you have a couple of CR123 Spares carriers, don't be bashful about taking one on vacation with you).

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED, you really need to post a pic in the EDC thread of all the junk you carry daily. Are you even capable of going out in anything but cargo pants/shorts and a chest rig with your current EDC loadout?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom