The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, I don't carry all that much on a daily basis. Gun, spare mag, flashlight, badge, knife. That's about it. On duty is a different story of course. :)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, I don't carry all that much on a daily basis. Gun, spare mag, flashlight, badge, knife. That's about it. On duty is a different story of course. :)

Actually, since I've became a minimalist and shaved down my EDC rotation quite a bit, I carry about the same amount of stuff off duty as well as on duty.

On duty:

Beltline: Wilderness Instructor's belt, 1.75" wide with C.S.M. insert.

Carabiner holding keys and Fenix E05 flashlight at 2 o'clock.

Glock 27 with G23 mag wearing an A&G sleeve, in a Safariland model 6377 ALS holster (belt loop model) with STX Tactical finish at 3 o'clock .

Hiatts handcuffs tucked into belt at 4:30 - 5 o'clock.

Safariland model 573 handcuff/mag pouch in STX Tactical finish, holding Glock 23 magazine with a Glock factory (7151) "+" extension and a pair of Peerless handcuffs at 9 o'clock.

Pockets:

Right front: Fenix E15 flashlight.

Right Rear: Wallet/badge case.

Left rear: Black Looper Leather notebook cover with Rite In The Rain F.I. notebook and Duluth Trading cotton hankie.

Left front: Case XX Canoe pocket knife and Surefire E1B Backup clipped inside.

Off duty:

Summertime, I hardly ever wear a belt. I usually wear gym type shorts that tie with a drawstring.

Pockets:

Right front: Glock 27 with standard length, 9 round magazine, with Pearce PG-39 extension in a Blackhawk pocket holster (soon to be upgraded to an Alabama Holster Company kydex pocket holster).

Right rear: Wallet/badge case.

Left rear: Duluth Trading cotton hankie and Glock 13 mag in Alabama Holster Company kydex mag pouch.

Left front: Case XX Canoe pocket knife, Fenix E15 flashlight and Surefire E1B Backup clipped inside.

Like I said - I don't carry much. A wise old man once told me, "the older I get, the less I need."

I've found this to be true for me as well.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got these in the mail. The MoonGlow really glows.

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Flashlights_DSCN7466.jpg

I suck at taking dark-shots with this camera, but you can still see the glow:

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Flashlights_DSCN7468.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Flashlights_DSCN7469.jpg

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely carry a flashlight on me. If I need one I'll use my phone. If I feel I need one on me, it's usually a fenix LD10.

Latest posts

Top Bottom