What new gear did everyone get for Christmas this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a few new Spydercos, and a couple of flashlights:

Dragonfly Salt
Dragonfly G-10 scales
Orange Delica
Sage 2

JetBeam BC10
Fenix E15
NiteCore EX11 (which has quickly become my favorite feature-rich flashlight)

Post up your toys - with pics!

Edited to add - Here's my pics (oh, and I forgot that my Aunt got me a Buck Alpha Hunter in our gift exchange - I was pleasantly surprised):

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN5334.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Knives_DSCN5340.jpg

Last edited:

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My kids got me a Tipton Gun cleaning stand. I am going to enjoy that little puppy! I pulled a Ruger M77/ 17HMR out of the safe and ran a couple of patches thru it just to get a feel of how well the gun stayed in place. It did a great job.
I wish now I had a got one sooner.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a pair of Leatherman multi tools - a Juice S2 in storm gray and a Squirt PS4 in blue. I also got batteries for all my various flashlights, a copy of Blue-Eyed Devil in paperback by the late Robert B. Parker and Jesse Stone: No Remorse on DVD.

Santy Claus also brought me some candy and such as well as the typical "fatherly" gifts...you know - socks and underwear, yaddida, yaddida, yaddida. :rolleyes2

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a new electronic/digital scale for reloading. I had one which I really didn't like. This one is a vast improvement! I need to seriously look into getting me one of these!

My kids got me a Tipton Gun cleaning stand. I am going to enjoy that little puppy! I pulled a Ruger M77/ 17HMR out of the safe and ran a couple of patches thru it just to get a feel of how well the gun stayed in place. It did a great job.
I wish now I had a got one sooner.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Vltor Basic Imod Clubfoot stock in foliage, an MOE grip in foliage, two 20rd pmags one foliage and one black, 3 sets of magpul xtr rail covers in foliage, a green bulldog soft case, some .223 ammo, .308 ammo and .22 mag ammo. oh yea, and a YHM bipod adapter and a magpul RSA sling adapter. i then sold my black moe stock and grip and then went to coldhandarms and bought a bcm gunfighter charging handle! good haul for this Christmas. pretty much have my AR where I want it now. Only thing left that I may eventually get is a new trigger. Ill get some pics up of the way its set up now in the next few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom