The fallacy of 'Behind every blade of grass' thinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You "patriots" are quick to point out our government is the enemy and hint at using violence to resist it. It's no secret that I find this funny, piteous, and contemptible. However, I would appreciate it if you modern day minute men would be so kind as to enlighten me as to exactly what set of circumstances warrant you "rising up."

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You "patriots" are quick to point out our government is the enemy and hint at using violence to resist it. It's no secret that I find this funny, piteous, and contemptible. However, I would appreciate it if you modern day minute men would be so kind as to enlighten me as to exactly what set of circumstances warrant you "rising up."

A. A Katrina type scenario

B. Martial law of any type where ANY organization is trying to evacuate my guns and Family

C. UN / Military / ANY organization carrying out any orders to disarm Americans

D. An invasion, forign or domestic

E. Any combination of anything above, or anything resembling the above will not be tolerated, and will be met with force.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:

JBs patriot is someone that shuts up and does what they are told. It's what made this country great.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Domestic invasion is pretty simple JB, I assumed your analytical mind could have figured that out, maybe I should have elaborated more, I apologize.

For example, when the Guard went house to house after Katrina to houses in the neighborhoods that were barely affected by the storm, kicking in doors, and confiscating guns. That is a domestic invasion.

Watch part of this video, from :28 to 1:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tta1qhQZWSE

I would engage during this. I have the right to engage, and the right die.

You bet your ass, I would engage. Screw that.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom