The Highwaymen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad its not a show that glamorizes crime. Bonnie and Clyde were two despicable individuals.

I had an older Aunt; maybe it was a Great Aunt, who went to school with Bonnie...or so the story goes. But yeah, they were two murderous, low-life, bad seeds alright.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the book about Texas Rangers and Hamer was a sure shot, he could hit nearly anything on the run. He had big feet and used them to his advantage. some guy came up to him on a sidewalk and promised Hamer a beating he was owed and Hamer kicked him in both knees and sent him to the hospital. Sad but Hamer couldn't use his talents in todays PC society, he'd be in jail, suspended or terminated and sued. I liked it better when cops were respected and you gotta respect a guy like Hamer, he upheld the old traditions. Imagine if someone cussed at Hamer... Now a person can literally say anything to a cop without being hammered.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably gonna' watch it tonight. I had added it to my list sometime back and was ready to watch it last weekend. Didn't realize I was a week too early!

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an older Aunt; maybe it was a Great Aunt, who went to school with Bonnie...or so the story goes. But yeah, they were two murderous, low-life, bad seeds alright.
They were pos killers and bank robbers at the end of a US era. They are worth remembering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom