The New Age of Warfare.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that said the new age of WELFARE ... I was halfway through the video (doing this :scratch: btw) before I figured out it was WARFARE ...

I'm gonna go get a Diet Coke ... this coffee's not cutting it ... :teehee:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that said the new age of WELFARE ... I was halfway through the video (doing this :scratch: btw) before I figured out it was WARFARE ...

I'm gonna go get a Diet Coke ... this coffee's not cutting it ... :teehee:

no but now im probably going to make a "New Age of Welfare" thread. ....ha!!!

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infuse Them With The Man-Operated Shooters Of Avatar And The Man-Operated Shooters Of The Matix Reloaded And Its A Party!

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no because with your tinfoil hat on they'll think you're their slow cousin or something and leave you be

LOL well at least these have human pilots so they won't be so dumb as to make that mistake. Hopefully we can make one that is smart enough to make intelligent decisions without the need for human control and they can also manufacture thierselves so we won't have to bother with doing things ourselves like in the old days. We can just watch TV all day while the robots do everything for us wouldn't that be great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom