Starsky & Hutch star David Soul dies, aged 80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
died of lung cancer, smoked 3 packs a day. I met him in Las Vegas once the smell of smoke on him made my eyes burn. he was very friendly and down to earth acting with us. really like him in the enforcer and the fbi murders movie

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One report I read said he was a “British/American actor singer”? What, another Brit who could speak American? Am I the only one who didn’t know that? Hollyweird kept that secret For 50 years? Update, should have checked IMDB.com before posting the above, Soul moved to UK in 2004. Wasn’t British. Ethnically Norwegian, dad was a Dr. in Germany serving on some High Commission board, post WWII, helping refugees settle in. I suspect he moved to England to live for personal reasons, aging, no more U.S. movie/tv offers, old family contacts, political preferences. Had plenty of money to do whatever the hell he wanted. I’m sure the English government welcome his money after he became a legal citizen there in 2004. I thought the same thing when I read of Tina Turner moving to Switzerland, and expiring there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom