the news is so ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of all the things going on in the world, I flipped on the stupid box this morning and the cbs morning show was on. In about 30 seconds I learned that Oprah is talking to David and it was totally theraputic, Oh and eating raw or undercooked pork can you make you very sick... I mean did Ya'll know that raw pork contains dangerous bacteria???? someone should do something about that.

what a waste, people that watch this **** every day are being dumbed down on purpose. bread and circuses. ugh. we really are doomed.:mad:

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a waste, people that watch this **** every day are being dumbed down on purpose. bread and circuses. ugh. we really are doomed.:mad:

It's all part of the plan.

Anyway, never mistake infotainment for news, no matter what the the label or title is. I don't know if there's any genuine news available. I'd seriously like to know if there is.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Local news, local news paper. Thats the only news. World/National news really doesnt exist, nothing we could do about it anyway.

If ya really wanna laugh flip between Fox and MSNBC. Now thats entertaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom