The next media circus around gun control is here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The following is a quote from the uncensored Dorner manifesto.

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s ******** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre."

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war"

.Wouldnt This be Enough reason to be able to own such a weapon...because They do?

.Dumaxx or lacking medication...would be My discription of the writer

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well first off, if this guy is going to stand up and declare himself being for gun control then I guess that settles the issue of whether or not gun control people are nut jobs.

Second, get your tin hats on... they have been reporting that somehow his badge and ID were found in San Diego near the airport? Now they supposedly might have him "holed up" around Point Loma? Wish dog was here to give all the scary, conspiracy details...

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That manifesto is quite a read. It sounds like he really means business with his war against the police. I wonder how long he will last, and how many he will take with him.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, just read it. WTF? This guy is nuts. This won't end well. I find it very odd that he talks about the history of his job then goes into AWBs and class III? Very weird.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That manifesto is the only place I've ever seen the straight scoop on the nonexistent difference in lethality between full auto and semi auto rifles. Of course he states it as a reason to ban semis, whereas I consider it a reason to legalize FA.

I wonder how well California's assault weapons ban will protect their officers from this guy? Do you think they will tag him while he stops to use his "bullet button?" :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom