"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, fellas. You guys are killing me with all the photos. I just counted down the calender with my son tonight. 27 days 'til we get to Tulsa and then on that Friday morning up to deer camp. Nice deer everyone.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, fellas. You guys are killing me with all the photos. I just counted down the calender with my son tonight. 27 days 'til we get to Tulsa and then on that Friday morning up to deer camp. Nice deer everyone.

We're waitin for ya man. Been savin some monsters up just for you :Heya:

You hunting that lease you'd mentioned?

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to all on your deer! I was lucky enough to kill a nice one last night about 6:15. Shot him with a Knight Long Range Hunter, Hornady 300 grain SST/ML bullet, 110 grains of Longhorn 209 powder at 125 yards. Dressed out out 184 lbs. I also have some video my buddy shot. Good luck to all who have not yet bagged one.

ai429.photobucket.com_albums_qq16_pangaea3_2010Muzzleloading.jpg

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1LvNAvt5E

Stew

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this guy friday evening with the bow. Alot of deer came in over the 4 days I was hunting but all were young including this one. I kept passing waiting for a doe or a older buck but ran out of time and really needed to put some meat on the ground. He is a nice 2.5 year old for the area and weighed in at 120 dressed. I hunt a little 10 acre tract surrounded by other hunters so I can only take my management as far as the dinner table.

Sorry about the pic that breaks all of Ridge's rules. It was late and I had to get someone in town to take the pic as no one was home where I hunt. So this is how not to take a harvest picture :)

ai243.photobucket.com_albums_ff128_PharmD_ok_103_0011.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to all on your deer! I was lucky enough to kill a nice one last night about 6:15. Shot him with a Knight Long Range Hunter, Hornady 300 grain SST/ML bullet, 110 grains of Longhorn 209 powder at 125 yards. Dressed out out 184 lbs. I also have some video my buddy shot. Good luck to all who have not yet bagged one.

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1LvNAvt5E

Stew

thats a quality buck stewball!! Are you going to put him on the wall?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this guy friday evening with the bow. Alot of deer came in over the 4 days I was hunting but all were young including this one. I kept passing waiting for a doe or a older buck but ran out of time and really needed to put some meat on the ground. He is a nice 2.5 year old for the area and weighed in at 120 dressed. I hunt a little 10 acre tract surrounded by other hunters so I can only take my management as far as the dinner table.

Sorry about the pic that breaks all of Ridge's rules. It was late and I had to get someone in town to take the pic as no one was home where I hunt. So this is how not to take a harvest picture :)

Nice Buck! Hunting a small area like that, its tought to wait on something big. You have some nice backstraps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom