"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turkey I killed with my AR on the 7th. My dad, bro and I hunted for 3 days and this was the only turkey killed. My dad and I doubled up on a coyote, also.

[Broken External Image]

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mean to brag but this deer i got in 2004 with my muzzel loader.

I'd be braggin on that one for sure. Good pics everyone. That Kansas deer is a brute.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, those are some mighty fine deer. If hunters would just let the sixes & eights walk, there would be many more like them. I know if's hard to do.

Went out to the OKCGC yesterday to make sure my rifle was still zeroed. Took about twenty minutes afterwards to just sit and enjoy the fall day. It was great.

Good luck to all of you who are going out on Saturday! May the deer gods smile upon you.

Stew

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 150 yards. I used a 45 grain hollow point. Popped it right in the head, pretty graphic what that little bullet is capable of.

Dude, that was a hell of a head shot:flamed: I'm impressed, they don't hold still for very long.
Never taken one with a rifle, and never wanted to as I figured it would mess up the breast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom