The Official OSA Christina Fallin Trainwreck Thread/Timeline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not racist but definitely bad taste and an elitist attitude. Ok, governor's daughter, lived a prestigious upper class life and now enjoying the perks of being the Gov's hot little daughter in a world where every guy that crosses her path can't do something for her fast enough. I can totally see how she would do what she did and then blow it off as if she was just showing respect for native culture.

This is Oklahoma not Wisconsin, our states culture is heavily steeped in it's native past and present. Now I am not native American, I have a small amount but I'm whiter than Casper and even I know that parading around in a headdress is very likely to cause problems because of it's importance to native Americans. At the very least, before doing a photo shoot wearing something so widely regarded as part of native culture, I would ask some questions of some native leaders and see if it was something that was ok or if it was going to be offensive.

No, I don't think it had anything to do with racism, it was just a privileged little white girl who is used to getting what she wants and probably never gave it a thought before she did it. Afterwards, it was obvious by her response that probably wouldn't have cared anyway. I'm sure she's a riot and tons of fun but she obviously doesn't respect native culture and this will all blow over after the spin people take care of it. Then she can go get her picture taken with other "pretty things". I think native people have a right to be upset, it's not the end of the world but their culture is a huge part of their life, not like your average white American and they hold great value on their ceremonial regalia.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she's not Irish and poses on St Pattys day, I'm gonna be be pissed and label her a hibernophobe. If she makes a ginger joke, that'll really throw sand in my vagina.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Maybe she has a feather fetish???

I could make her scream with some feathers......

Some of us would use a full cock.

I propose a compromise here... peacock feathers!

Christina Fallin is a toxic cocktail composed of one part Courtney Love, one part Kim Kardashian and one part Sarah Pallin left to ferment inside Mattress Mary's womb before being shaken and served on the rocks. Sure, it might taste good at the time going down your gullet, but the hangovers are pure hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom