Hypocrisy, and the Courage of One's Conictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, why would your trusty Fox News report it in a propagandized way, then?

View attachment 103190

View attachment 103191

Oh, I don't know...

...perhaps the "journalist" in the plane that was out to take pictures of both regular beaches compared to the state park ones decided to not give the full perspective? Perhaps his intent was simply to try to embarrass Christie? Perhaps he finally decided to relent and release the photo taken from higher up?

Anyone only having the partial photos, whether a liberal or conservative leaning news source, simply used what images were available at the time. Seriously, this whole thing is an example of so many wanting to inject their own biases, even on the various forums, including this one.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know...

...perhaps the "journalist" in the plane that was out to take pictures of both regular beaches compared to the state park ones decided to not give the full perspective? Perhaps his intent was simply to try to embarrass Christie? Perhaps he finally decided to relent and release the photo taken from higher up?

Anyone only having the partial photos, whether a liberal or conservative leaning news source, simply used what images were available at the time. Seriously, this whole thing is an example of so many wanting to inject their own biases, even on the various forums, including this one.
Oh, so Fox News was trolled, and was simply the victim of circumstance...lmfao!!! Nope, the entire album of photos (un-cropped ones included) were available to anyone that wanted them. If those lying idiots didn't care enough to verify the context of those, or any other, photos, that's on them.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
MSM suck, all of them. Currently the sad state of affairs the MSM has left itself in through reporting trivial, nasty, biased news is an embarrassment. The only news I trust anymore is my 78 year Old mother that has Alzheimers. At least she believes what she is saying...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MSM suck, all of them. Currently the sad state of affairs the MSM has left itself in through reporting trivial, nasty, biased news is an embarrassment. The only news I trust anymore is my 78 year Old mother that has Alzheimers. At least she believes what she is saying...

I'm sorry your mom has Alzheimer's, but on a positive note, I understand that those who suffer with this at least get to make new friends every day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, why would your trusty Fox News report it in a propagandized way, then?

View attachment 103190

View attachment 103191

When did I EVER say Fox is 100% correct?
The picture and story was taken from a common news feed. The same one all of the news services use. It was much later that the other picture emerged, and the rest of the story developed.
FYI just in case your curious, Christy's spokesperson appeared on Fox, and was promptly excoriated by the fox host for the incident.
I'd call that fair and balanced. How about you?

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did I EVER say Fox is 100% correct?
The picture and story was taken from a common news feed. The same one all of the news services use. It was much later that the other picture emerged, and the rest of the story developed.
FYI just in case your curious, Christy's spokesperson appeared on Fox, and was promptly excoriated by the fox host for the incident.
I'd call that fair and balanced. How about you?
look at the Fox News apologist...lmfao!

Latest posts

Top Bottom