THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hworth18

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brought a friend down from Wichita that had never been. We walked the show for 3-1/2 hours Saturday and finally found some primers for him that weren't priced completely thru the roof. We were both surprised with the gun prices that were really high for the most part. I was looking for a couple of new handguns, but left the show empty handed.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone see any price tags on the Garands at the show? I’m talking the usual arsenal rebuilds. I only stopped to look at a M1D, and it was on consignment- had to ask for the price, which I didn’t.
Didn’t see any under 2K. One guy had a correct IHC Arrowhead for 7K. Holy crap.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, there are a LOT of different types. New AR's, new pistols, new AKs, Specialty ****, Milsurp, percussion old ****, lever actions, flintlocks, general used guns, bubba only guns.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I didn't see much selling at all and I'm curious about specifically what types of guns were selling at the show.

What I saw (and heard) was it was a ****** show and about half the guys packing up and leaving by 1pm today.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fall 2020 was such a rough show I didn't care to go back, maybe ever. Nature is healing though. I didn't see many deals (Used Veprs for $2200 LOL) but the $400 chinesium/Anderson ARs are back, the ammo that I looked at (generally wasn't looking at ammo though) was generally within 10% of average online prices rather than double or more, and the whole expo was full of vendors and people.

I did inspect a 74 bulgy kit build while there which whew... lemme tell ya. One of the roughest AK's I've seen. Beat up, rusty barrel inside and out (must've been a Green Mountain, no marks though), and when I got it field stripped the front trunion was so loose you could wiggle it with a finger. They sold the damn thing too, I hope the guy buying it was just looking for parts because it was a genuine safety hazard of a rifle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom