THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might go. Been a couple of years since attending one. Brass or some gun parts is about the only thing I'd be looking for other than the chance to ogle some eye candy guns. Got to shoulder a $50,000 Holland & Holland double on the last show I attended. Didn't bring enough change so had to put it back on the table.
It's too easy to get online at a table and see what a gun or ammo really sells for in the real world and not get taken to the cleaners.
Brass is usually cheaper on here so probably leave with nothing.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's too easy to get online at a table and see what a gun or ammo really sells for in the real world and not get taken to the cleaners.
When the old man and I used to go every year I carried a little pocket steno book with some odd 20 or so guns in it with good prices, great prices, and buy it on the spot prices so I had a quick reference tool on me at all times.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that do come, come by 10C. If I have room on my table, you are more then welcome to put your gun on it and sale it. I have done this in the past for other members. First come, first serve. There will be no charge, if you try to pay me I will let you pick. It is $1000 per gun or it's free, you choose.lol

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Business has been good this week, I'm going like always and this could be a fun one since I'll have something in my pocket.

Can't wait, only in America!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that do come, come by 10C. If I have room on my table, you are more then welcome to put your gun on it and sale it. I have done this in the past for other members. First come, first serve. There will be no charge, if you try to pay me I will let you pick. It is $1000 per gun or it's free, you choose.lol

Do you mind if I drop off my coat or a bag while I walk around?

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I won't have anything for sale, but will be looking around. If I'm not worn-out, I'll say hello.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be set up next to him and same goes for mine as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom