THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, all overpriced kinda like GunBroker but in Tulsa.
The best deals come from people walking around carrying guns. The tables are just there to walk around until you bump into someone carrying a gun that interest you. I've made deals standing in line before. I had a couple tables last April and I sold more guns to dealers on Friday while setting up than I did on Saturday or Sunday.

It would almost pay to get a table even if you don't use it so you can be there on Friday afternoon during setup.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best deals come from people walking around carrying guns. The tables are just there to walk around until you bump into someone carrying a gun that interest you. I've made deals standing in line before. I had a couple tables last April and I sold more guns to dealers on Friday while setting up than I did on Saturday or Sunday.

It would almost pay to get a table even if you don't use it so you can be there on Friday afternoon during setup.

This. The walk-in’s generally have the best deals, but if some vendors get to those first, you can look for the deals, newly marked up, on their tables. This happened with a few M1 Garands I’d taken to the show to sell; a couple sold within minutes of our entry, and one even sold while we were walking up to the building.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m hoping to sell off a 20 gauge mossberg that’s been in the classifieds here. Need to offset what I spent on the kids new trap gun

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think they will have any good priced ammo?
Depends what your looking for, Specialty loads/or self defense probably not, target ammo yes

I've never been and not found a deal on something, gun ammo, knife by a certain maker, just gotta keep your eye out. For every 100 over priced smiths I've seen theres always a nice little model 10 or 15 to be had for 350

Latest posts

Top Bottom