THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that do come, come by 10C. If I have room on my table, you are more then welcome to put your gun on it and sale it. I have done this in the past for other members. First come, first serve. There will be no charge, if you try to pay me I will let you pick. It is $1000 per gun or it's free, you choose.lol

Will @surjimmy be saying “I love her” every time an attractive woman walks past his table?

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am stoked for this years show. I have been putting some $ aside every pay period and will have a nice little wad of cash to spend if I find something that I cannot resist. @surjimmy and @Matt Giroux are your tables on upper or lower level? Would love to stop by and chat.
Upper level, I’ll probably have my Okshooters hat sitting on the table or on my rifle rack if I take it

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upper level, I’ll probably have my Okshooters hat sitting on the table or on my rifle rack if I take it
Awesome. I usually start on the lower lever in the morning and hit the upper in the afternoon. Hopefully I have the energy to do both on Saturday, if not I will do lower on Saturday and upper on Sunday,

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Business has been good this week, I'm going like always and this could be a fun one since I'll have something in my pocket.

Can't wait, only in America!
Everytime that happened to me I couldn't find a thing to buy. But when I'm broke I see there's bargains left and right.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to the show on Saturday. It's the first time I'll have a Saturday off and maybe have some money in my pocket. I'm also looking to sell an AR to help make sure I have enough money for an impending move.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am stoked for this years show. I have been putting some $ aside every pay period and will have a nice little wad of cash to spend if I find something that I cannot resist. @surjimmy and @Matt Giroux are your tables on upper or lower level? Would love to stop by and chat.
It's on the upper level

Latest posts

Top Bottom