The official " will israel do it " discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is a "direct threat"? Does that definition require that the opposing enemy actually send weapons of destruction at us with their return address emblazoned on the outside?

If you're stuck in the tactics and strategies of WWI, WWII and the Korean War, you will not even recognize your've been defeated until someone tells you. If I were 30 years old, I'd be scared to death at the prospects of what I would experience in my remaining years.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is a "direct threat"? Does that definition require that the opposing enemy actually send weapons of destruction at us with their return address emblazoned on the outside?

If you're stuck in the tactics and strategies of WWI, WWII and the Korean War, you will not even recognize your've been defeated until someone tells you. If I were 30 years old, I'd be scared to death at the prospects of what I would experience in my remaining years.

+1

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The enemy Israel has to deal with has been here in the US for many years, getting stronger, and making inroads in our government at all levels. Until - well, more accurately UNLESS enough of us wake up to this fact, we are doomed.

These folks are taking advantage of political correctness, resistance to profiling, and other tactics our friends on the left are fostering and employing to their ends. I guess that makes them useful idiots. They are paving the way for these devout Muslims to carry out their sharia-law-mandated world domination. Hmm, kind of makes me wonder who our REAL enemies are.

At least for Israel, when they get attacked, it'll be overt and the perpetrators of the attack will be obvious. Israel hasn't allowed itself to be infiltrated by our common enemy like we have. Seems to me that standing with Israel is, or would be, the only opportunity we would have of confronting those looking to press us into submission to their sharia law. Weeding them out here at home requires more chutzpa than our politically correct atmosphere would seem to allow. Besides, we now have the Department of Homeland Security that would be put out of business if we were to clean out our society ourselves. WE would be the ones hunted down, and not the enemy hiding behind our very own laws.

And just think: We made it all possible by purchasing their oil, making them rich and able to finance their world conquest desires.

Israel is the key, the lock, the stock and the barrel. If we disregard Israel, it'll be at our own risk. Our common enemy is fighting a holy war. We are in for the Crusades Redux. If we do not prevail, they will not leave us alone until we submit or die, for I have my doubts Mohammad will reappear and alter Islam into a religion of peace and abolish sharia law.

Your view may differ from mine, but I've learned enough not to have any doubt about Islam's sharia law and the goal of it's devout followers.

Woody

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it goes down and we become a part, I sincerely hope our Commander in Chief has the Huevos to go ahead and allow our Military to seize and hold terrain, along with the oil that comes out of it. If we invade/ attack, Iranians will never be friendly, so screw being nice. We could use the oil and denying Iran the income it would provide could indefinitely postpone their ability to produce nuclear weapons.

It will be costly for all involved, and it won't be over quick.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe YOU are the one picking and choosing. The examples from Leviticus and Deuteronomy are Old Testament Law for which (in believing the literal meanings) Jesus fulfilled and therefore voided. The Ezekiel chapters are a Prophecy. Still yet to be fulfilled.

One is a law and one is a prediction. The law you are using is an old law at that so at one time, yes, that's the way it literally was. However, Jesus fulfilled all of that crap for us with a new law based on love and a relationship with God rather than ritualistic legalistic crap.

You've just been schooled.

Damn! I like Old Testament God.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If it goes down and we become a part, I sincerely hope our Commander in Chief has the Huevos to go ahead and allow our Military to seize and hold terrain, along with the oil that comes out of it. If we invade/ attack, Iranians will never be friendly, so screw being nice. We could use the oil and denying Iran the income it would provide could indefinitely postpone their ability to produce nuclear weapons.

It will be costly for all involved, and it won't be over quick.

Our Commander and Chief don't have the balls to upset the Muslim community. He will get us into something that will bog us down. I don't think he has the balls to stand firm and let the Generals do their job without pressure from the Congressmen and Senators. He will fold like a cheap deck of cards. JMO...

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Commander and Chief don't have the balls to upset the Muslim community. He will get us into something that will bog us down. I don't think he has the balls to stand firm and let the Generals do their job without pressure from the Congressmen and Senators. He will fold like a cheap deck of cards. JMO...
Just remember tran,

Their land is our land, their land is my land. LOL

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GW should have microwaved a couple of places the third week of September 2001, and put it on live worldwide video feed, with this message: "Leave our people alone or you are next."

It's all about delivery systems. You can't hit the US with an atomic truck bomb driven from Iran. Yeah, I know, they could use a ship or an airplane, but the .mil has foiled several conventional efforts like that already.

Zed will hit them. They have a God.

Latest posts

Top Bottom