The official " will israel do it " discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All 104 post are interesting reading...of course my were the best. Ha Ha Seriously, the issues in the mid-east have been there since time began. They are not going to stop in any of our lifetimes...sorry! As for our involvement, it's always difficult to say but my opinion is to stay home, protect what is ours...HERE! Screw the oil over there. Iran can keep their oil and starve to death in the dark for all I care. We lost approximately 5000 military folks in Iraq and almost 2000 in Afghanistan so far. Iraq is quickly returning to the lawlessness that was there before we got there ten years ago...and we've been out of there for such a short time so far. Chances are Iraq will return to what they know...being run by some knumb nutted thud. It's been that way since recored time. Afghanistan will be no different after we're gone. It's complete BS to go to Iran.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a very good chance Iran will wind up running things in Iraq. We tend to think in terms of countries; they tend to think in terms of Sunni Versus Shiite. Iran is currently flying men and equipment through Iraq to Syria with Iraq's permission.

I don't want to go to Iran either. But, if anyone thinks we can just pull in our horns and go home and then things will be all hunky-dory, you're dreaming.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a very good chance Iran will wind up running things in Iraq. We tend to think in terms of countries; they tend to think in terms of Sunni Versus Shiite. Iran is currently flying men and equipment through Iraq to Syria with Iraq's permission.

I don't want to go to Iran either. But, if anyone thinks we can just pull in our horns and go home and then things will be all hunky-dory, you're dreaming.
What we need is a really strong authoritarian Sunni leader in Iraq to serve as a counter balance against Iran.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The enemy Israel has to deal with has been here in the US for many years, getting stronger, and making inroads in our government at all levels. Until - well, more accurately UNLESS enough of us wake up to this fact, we are doomed.

Lose the first seven or eight words of your post, and you just 100% described the Zionist presence in our goverment and financial system. Our government is full of "Israel firsters", whether they be Jewish or fundamentalist Christian. Care to compare the number of Muslims vs. Jews in our government? How about in our financial system? Who is the one that is/has been making inroads again? The Muslims don't have a powerful lobby group that lobbies our government in the interest of Iran, or Syria, etc.. Hell, does any other country have a lobby group to our government?

I don't have any beef with the Israeli/Jewish people; they have every right to defend themselves if they feel threatened. But we don't need to be involved in yet another conflict - one that, without nuclear intervention - would be long, bloody, and devestating to the United States.

Latest posts

Top Bottom