The President of the United States.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
doesn't matter what trump does, MSM is going to cry. they don't give a **** about this country, only their failed ideology.
They look like chumps now.
All the Trump doesn't know what he is doing now is fake news.
I do have to put a huge thank you to Mike Pompeo for being the tip of the spear on this deal.
The guy is amazing.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They look like chumps now.
All the Trump doesn't know what he is doing now is fake news.
I do have to put a huge thank you to Mike Pompeo for being the tip of the spear on this deal.
The guy is amazing.

hell yeah

i haven't regretted voting Trump for one minute.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over on Reuters ""Nice to meet you Mister President," Kim said as he sat alongside Trump, against a backdrop of North Korean and U.S. flags, beaming broadly as the U.S. president gave him a thumbs up. Trump said he was sure they would have a "terrific relationship".

This NK guy has more respect for our President Trump than most of our top news people have.
Pretty pathetic.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over on Reuters ""Nice to meet you Mister President," Kim said as he sat alongside Trump, against a backdrop of North Korean and U.S. flags, beaming broadly as the U.S. president gave him a thumbs up. Trump said he was sure they would have a "terrific relationship".

This NK guy has more respect for our President Trump than most of our top news people have.
Pretty pathetic.

Remember when Obummer went to China and they didn't even bother to roll out the red carpet?

Trump doesn't play those kind of pussy games.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for Trump, but I'll believe it when I see it. Hard to believe the Norks would just turn over and cease their nuclear program.

I’m thinking the same thing. This is indeed a momentous incident in history, and I hope a tremendous amount of good comes out of it, but I keep thinking back to this...

11257A6D-F49F-4A1C-AF18-73F111D54CD9.png

Not that Trump will be a sucker, but I don’t trust Kim. At all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom