The President of the United States.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mods delete if offensive.... too funny not to post.

LOL.jpg

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He did the nation wide 55mph max speed to cover for the false and contrived oil shortage.
Good lord that was boring traveling.

Nixon was President when the 55 MPH national speed limit was signed into law Jan 2 1974. And it was incredibly boring, especially on the Kansas Turnpike where the speed limit had been 80 MPH.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I worry about is will it last? I remember seeing Clinton (cigar loving one) with his arms spread wide as Arafat and Rabin shake hands. How long did that last? I guess we will see. At least now if NK decides to get testy again Trump can say "Hey, I tried. Shorty here decided to be a punk and we get to smack him down".
One big difference. Trump isnt a gutless coward like Bill was. No one respected that rapist. Except for maybe the democrats. I’m sure NK is feeling the pressure from the sanctions and KJU knows that Trump isn’t a gutless wimp. If KJU does indeed break his word. I suggest Trump unleash some “fire and fury” to show little rocket man what happens when you break deals with us.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Expensive too. I got my first ever speeding ticket in that time period, early '70's. In Kansas.

I've gotten one since. Wyoming in 2016, I think.
My first as well (late '74 or early '75), doing 74 in a 55. :/

Come to think of it, I actually haven't gotten a speeding ticket since. Though I did slip off on a side road to avoid one once (shortly after the first one)... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom