The Rat Patrol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never seen this series before, but it's shows like this that started my interest in things related to WWII. For me it was the movie "To Hell and Back" that made it a requirement that I get an M1 Garand, but also to start reading books and talking to people about WWII. Hoping this series does the same thing for my kids, we just found it on Netflix. Great old shows like this that may not be the most accurate, but are kid friendly are hard to come by. Anyone have suggestions for similar shows, or movies?

O

OzzieBlue

I LOVED watching Rat Patrol when I was a youngster!! It aired when I was about 6 or 7 years old and ran for several years. Because of that show, I always wanted an aussie hat and a jeep so I could tear across the sand dunes and give Rommels troops hell!

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To Hell and Back is the best movie they ever produced in my book i have a copy of the original paper back book somewheres put away

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Wiliams......it was Enemy at the Gates that spiked My Mosin fascination, and inho "Band of Brothers" box set is the nest depiction of Our M1's Ever. Very Emotional amd Historical Flick. U See ALL the Best Garands, Carbines, Thompsons, and the Paratrooper. Carbines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom