The reason Comey came forward?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Al Capone used to say, "Have some of the boys lean on her." Only in this case it was Obama's henchmen telling Comey to pull the dogs off and he complied to prevent trouble with him or his family or...Obama had damaging information on Comey provided by NSA and rather than besmirch his reputation (Comey's) and perhaps break up his family he caved. Hillary will never spend an hour in jail, she received a pass from the DOJ/Obama for her laziness and incompetence regarding national security.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO!

I know a guy. He's pretty sure he saw them unloading it and carrying it into Lynch's office.

Pretty sure that rug didn't get delivered in time. :(

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_FB_IMG_1478530120733_zpsjpoxnasl.jpg

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary isn't doing time anywhere for anything. If she wins and congress does impeach AND remove her, a very grateful President Kaine will pardon her in his first week. Then they will set about importing an unbeatable new voter base that will be granite solid. They may have a voter base now with the fraud they are pulling, we'll find out in a week, but they will most certainly have one in the next 4 years. The US of A will be no more.

If I remember correctly, that would be the only thing he couldn't pardon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom