The reason Comey came forward?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't matter... millions upon millions don't care, because they don't see anything wrong with it. All those people, and I'm talking millions, would do exactly the same thing as she and Bill have, if they could get away with it. They will still vote for her, because she is their best bet of ongoing entitlements.

Everyone else's money spends just fine...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bills trips with Jeffery Epstien, the convicted pedofile has been verified with flight logs. The revelations about Hillary flying to the same location can be verified by flight logs as well.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In theory a sitting president can be prosecuted after an impeachment in the Senate if I read it correctly. It's never been attempted and the scotus would have the final say so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes. She would have to be impeached and removed from office before a criminal trial could take place.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary isn't doing time anywhere for anything. If she wins and congress does impeach AND remove her, a very grateful President Kaine will pardon her in his first week. Then they will set about importing an unbeatable new voter base that will be granite solid. They may have a voter base now with the fraud they are pulling, we'll find out in a week, but they will most certainly have one in the next 4 years. The US of A will be no more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom