The Tragic Mess That is Today's NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m an NRA Life member and want only the best for the Association. However, I think they need to do some house cleaning in the NRA like they had to do over at Wounded Warriors a few years back. Too many things are not being done correctly and too much money is being wasted/lost.

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editorial/the-tragic-mess-that-is-todays-nra/384636

Jeff Knox - September 21, 2020
The Tragic Mess That is Today's NRA
By now you've undoubtedly heard about the lawsuit filed by the New York Attorney General against the NRA, but you might be wondering what's really going on.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Benefactor Life Member, but I have been telling them for some time that I am not giving them one more cent until Wayne LaPierre is removed and there is an independent forensic audit of all assets of the NRA, NRA-ILA, and NRA-PVF. I do still contribute to the NRA Whittington Center because they receive no funds from the NRA.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Benefactor Life Member, but I have been telling them for some time that I am not giving them one more cent until Wayne LaPierre is removed and there is an independent forensic audit of all assets of the NRA, NRA-ILA, and NRA-PVF. I do still contribute to the NRA Whittington Center because they receive no funds from the NRA.

Hey Good!

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am another Life member who no longer donates extra or enters contest for free guns. We need a housekeeping big time. Mr Lapierre has become a lightning rod. It don't know if he is good or bad. But he needs to step aside for the good of the organization.

The fix can only come from with in. Quitting the organization won't fix anything, rather will only weaken the organization.

Latest posts

Top Bottom