The Tragic Mess That is Today's NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is.
the NRA has been screwing the 2A for decades. I’m a life member but I don’t give them a cent. And I won’t until some major changes are made.

Maybe since Charlton Hesston stepped down in 2003. I was a member for years, until about 5 years ago. Got tired of them asking for money. Their corruption is rampant.
GOA appears to be a good organization, but I had never heard about them except on OSA. They need to be a little more vocal or better known, to have over 100,000 members .

Last edited:

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a regular Lifetime membership that I bought around 10 years ago for $250 but I recently upgraded to the Lifetime Endowment member level as well as Golden Eagle membership.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe since Charlton Hesston stepped down in 2003. I was a member for years, until about 5 years ago. Got tired of them asking for money. Their corruption is rampant.
GOA appears to be a good organization, but I had never heard about them except on OSA. They need to be a little more vocal or better known, to have over 100,000 members .
Since way before that unfortunately. They have supported every single major piece of anti gun legislation that has become law. I will agree with you on the GOA being better about getting their name out. Heck, they didn’t have stickers to put on your car until very recently. But, they use the money we give to actually fight for the 2A. They don’t waste a bunch like the NRA does. I believe they have about 2 million members if I remember correctly. I am a patriot level member.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good observation.
I agree 1000% that Wayne needs to go in the NRA which has 14 million members and is the biggest thorn in the side of the anti 2A members. The NRA is a juggernaut in politics. Every politician fears them.
GOA with around 100,000 members is not even a sticker in the feet of politicians. They don't even notice their lobbyist when they come to visit.
Somehow the 14 million NRA members need to create a riot and replace the leadership that has became lax in their advocacy that we are paying for.
The NRA hasn't met their obligations in several years that the membership has clamored for.
Time to change them!

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If he comes to Wannenmachers again I plan on giving him advice! Resign!

You don't think he's heard that advice already? Times 10,000?

He doesn't care. He's a con artist and is milking this scam for millions. He's as bad as the Obamas spending hundreds of millions of dollars on private/personal vacations. The O'Bummers did it with your tax dollars. LaPierre does it with your dues and contributions.

They probably have a secret hand shake and everything.

But he'll never give it up. It's not the organization he cares about. He certainly doesn't care about the Second Amendment. It's Wayne LaPierre he cares about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom