The Ultimate Neck Beard.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so which one of you hoarders is this?

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=415181

22 Ammo For Sale. Not Jpeg.jpg

:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

Trade for a beach front condo? Seriously? Im thinking this has to be a troll ad. No one is dumb enough to trade a beach front condo for 22 right? Right?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trade for a beach front condo? Seriously? Im thinking this has to be a troll ad. No one is dumb enough to trade a beach front condo for 22 right? Right?
I'd hope not--at a nickel a round (which seems reasonable, based on Midway's current prices), that's a whopping $90,000. I'm thinking that might be a down payment on beachfront property...but you never can tell. "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the American public," after all...

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could store that in a spare bedroom if you've got a concrete slab foundation.

What's the problem?

After reading your other thread about the neck beard, and your .22 collection. Take a look long and hard at the ad above........It could be you in another year if you continue down your current, dangerous path. I hope someone that loves you stages an intervention soon. :coffee2::)

Latest posts

Top Bottom