The White House Issues Mandatory Property Upgrades NATIONWIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the new electric meters on the home can be remotely turned off now. The technology is already here.
Can this be confirmed?

Not saying it is impossible, but they would have to spend lots of extra money for the switching circuitry capable of breaking a high amperage load!

Can wrapping your meter in aluminum foil block the rf signal? 😁

Anyone with some basic skills can pull a meter and put some jumpers of some sort in place if the electric companies play games with consumers for no reason.

By all means pay your electric bill and dont steal electric!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can this be confirmed?

Not saying it is impossible, but they would have to spend lots of extra money for the switching circuitry capable of breaking a high amperage load!

Can wrapping your meter in aluminum foil block the rf signal? 😁

Anyone with some basic skills can pull a meter and put some jumpers of some sort in place if the electric companies play games with consumers for no reason.

By all means pay your electric bill and dont steal electric!
It's not difficult, but most providers have to work with the homeowner to work out any issues.
Nothing but a contactor to de-energize.

https://fullfact.org/online/smart-meters-remote-cut-off-energy-supply/
The signal rides on the power line so foil won't help. The new smart meters will alert the provider if someone uses frogs to go around the meter.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not difficult, but most providers have to work with the homeowner to work out any issues.
Nothing but a contactor to de-energize.

https://fullfact.org/online/smart-meters-remote-cut-off-energy-supply/
The signal rides on the power line so foil won't help. The new smart meters will alert the provider if someone uses frogs to go around the meter.
Our electric company says;

"Q. How does a smart meter work?
A. Our smart meters send readings electronically to a network of receivers that are installed on poles. Energy consumption data for utility billing purposes is collected and transmitted a few times a day using short, extremely low-power radio transmissions through a wireless network system. These electronic transmissions nearly eliminate the need for meter readers to record your meter’s usage because the readings are automated."

If you block the rf signal, communication is lost, right?

We was not forced to get a smart meter, we was coerced! 😁

We could keep our old meter and pay a $40 monthly service charge! ☹️

That $40 service charge is outrageous since generally my total electric bill hovers around $30-40 a month

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On top on my (smart) meter molded into housing under the glass is this;

"This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference and, (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation."

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live what I would consider the natural gas well belt. Generally speaking there is one natural gas well installed for every 40 acres.

Probably over 90% of homes have natural gas here, and probably much bigger percent of businesses and schools are on natural gas here also.

The commie public school district in my township has a cng filling station on site and cng school busses last I knew.

I could see the demo-rats alienating everyone of their fan base in any area of heavy natural gas use, biting themselves in the butt if they try to force all the natural gas users to all electric. The costs would be prohibitive!

Lots or retired union people in this area from many manufacturing jobs. Many old time democrats that are probably switch hitters when it comes to voting!

Many a young demonrat spawn in the cities.
Just making their way and just making ends meat would be put through the financial ringer to have to cough up the money for conversion from natural gas to all electric.

I feel it would be democrat political suicide in any heavey natural gas populated areas to try and take away our natural gas appliances!

Dont think I will lose any sleep over that youtube video!

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J
Democracy appears to be dead with this administration. And they call Trump a dictator....The
Democracy appears to be dead with this administration. And they call Trump a dictator....
The Dems, Swamp Rats, Rinos & Deep State have a consistent “game plan” of Labeling / Accusing their opposition of exactly Who they are / What they’re doing. ie they label their opposition of their own crimes before they get caught themselves. Seems to be politically working for them, especially as long as they control the media.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
like to see them enforce that.
To HUD and John Kerry:
1704043889395.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom