The White House Issues Mandatory Property Upgrades NATIONWIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is campaign contribution qualifier stuff. Its easy for our leaders to send a rep to a convention, bow to some globalist and get their campaign coffers filled. We pay the piper.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What we need is to put someone in the White House who actually has a brain, common sense and who can think for themselves. Someone who has the cajones to tell those like Obummer and Soros and all the rest pushing for a one world government and climate change etc to F** Off. Anyone come to mind? Put that person in the Oval Office and the majority of this nonsense FJB has done will be reversed in the first month.

Last edited:

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What we need is to put someone in the White House who actually has a brain, common sense and who can think for themselves. Someone who has the cajones to tell those like Obummer and Soros and all the rest pushing for a one world government and climate change etc to F** Off. Anyone come to mind? Put that person in the Oval Office and the majority of this nonsense FJB has done will be reversed in the first month.
I’m for that. But we all have admit the damage of just three years will take decades for recovery. Some things (like illegal immigration and indoctrination) will be with us forever.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure the electric company has thought this policy through. If only one in five (1-in-5) customers were to rebel... and OG&E were to cut them all off... the loss of 20% of their monthly revenue would bankrupt OG&E in a very short time (probably not much more than a single accounting quarter).

Personally, I'd like to see the Corporation Commission staffed (top to bottom) with human beings who would take the citizenry's best interests into account - for a change.

jllrue

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen this? I just ran across it on YouTube. It's supposed to apply to every building in the nation to be done by 2030. It's about greenhouse gasses, fossil fuel eradication(I think) and more efficient appliances, insulation, etc. AKA, John Kerry has arisen from obscurity.

I can't get a link to the article, but I'm sure you can do a search and find it.

Let me say again: "Elections have consequences."

How much more will it take for We the People to reach the point of suffering intolerable abuses?

Woody
Stolen Elections have Consequences, especially when nothing is done about them!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m for that. But we all have admit the damage of just three years will take decades for recovery. Some things (like illegal immigration and indoctrination) will be with us forever.
Agreed, the problem with all the illegals he has allowed to come across the border will likely never be resolved. I was just referring to the asinine decisions like eliminating all gas appliances etc.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The day is coming when they’ll try to tax you (and your cows) for farting outside.
I KNOW! We'll put auto igniters on the tails of the cows! That way, all that methane gas will be burned and leave nothing behind but water vapor and carbon dioxide! Oh, wait!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom