The wife is trying to convince me to…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha, the summer I moved out and went to TX for my first grown up job, my parents got a ZTR and dad got a hydraulic hay bed for his truck. My brother and I used to push mow our 2 acres of grass with the most basic mower Walmart would sell.

They said they could finally afford stuff like that once their grocery bills dropped to a third, hahaha.
Heck, I still use the most basic push mower Lowes sells to mow about a half acre around my house, but I use my tractor and finish mower to mow the bulk of my yard.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of safe should I get?
A really big one with ample room to add to the stable.... Never mind just turn that spare bedroom into a safe room ............ Then tell the nuttier half them kids is expensive and ungrateful and guns will never barrow the truck keys!!

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some can be arrows in one's back.
I never wanted children. My gene pool should be declared a Superfund site, and I never liked the snotty little twerps even when I was one. My wife has a son, that experience showed me I was absolutely right. Now my wife and I are faced with the prospect of having to take in the grandkids to prevent them from going into the foster care system. Just how I wanted to spend my middle years. My advice? Your answer should not be no, but heeeeeelllllllll no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom