They call us “The Elderly”.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if some of those posting on OSA are just a bunch of fat 12 year olds on mommy’s computer stuffing hot pockets into their faces. It’s like they can’t help themselves. They won’t meet up in person, they won’t post their real names, and they certainly won’t post a current pic. Just sad amateur comedians trying to be relevant for their own jollies. A lot of Boomers should have used more birth control it seems.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if some of those posting on OSA are just a bunch of fat 12 year olds on mommy’s computer stuffing hot pockets into their faces. It’s like they can’t help themselves. They won’t meet up in person, they won’t post their real names, and they certainly won’t post a current pic. Just sad amateur comedians trying to be relevant for their own jollies. A lot of Boomers should have used more birth control it seems.
But I have met you in person. I like you even, no homo.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Like a participation trophy?

IMG_2655.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

IMG_2656.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My parents were born in 41 and 43. I was born in 66. Looks like we missed this whole hatred of boomers. Thank gawd cause I luv you gen x, millennial, boomer hatin peeps!
Whew, that was a close one. Missed it by a couple years on both ends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom