They were there - and then they were gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Struck out on the ducks tonight - our honey hole was great yesterday morning (couldn't believe it with the heat) and if I had to guess, it was probably pretty nice this morning (but I had to go to church), but I guess the heat and wind finally put an end to it.

C'mon colder weather.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the same problem. They were everywhere Saturday. Only seen 5 birds on Sunday. Not sure what happened. If I were a duck I would enjoy flying around and getting shot at. Lol

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Struck out on the ducks tonight - our honey hole was great yesterday morning (couldn't believe it with the heat) and if I had to guess, it was probably pretty nice this morning (but I had to go to church), but I guess the heat and wind finally put an end to it.

C'mon colder weather.

Well I must say that Sunday morning was not any better EZBake. I can say I shot my limit and John bagged one but it was NOTHING like Saturday morning. It was so slow that John busted a crow that was carrying 5 pecans in his mouth.

All teals again too, but they were tasty last night.

Hub

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I must say that Sunday morning was not any better EZBake. I can say I shot my limit and John bagged one but it was NOTHING like Saturday morning. It was so slow that John busted a crow that was carrying 5 pecans in his mouth.

All teals again too, but they were tasty last night.

Hub

You guys come down or go up north?

We saw two ducks (both teal) that were close enough to even hear our calls.

Water's going down quickly too - it was probably 6" lower than it was last time.

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys come down or go up north?

We saw two ducks (both teal) that were close enough to even hear our calls.

Water's going down quickly too - it was probably 6" lower than it was last time.

yep it is dropping... of the 12 ducks that came close to us only 5 were fortunate enough to flew away.

Hub

Latest posts

Top Bottom