$%**&^^%@! Thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A thief or thieves stole my 90 model xr200r dirt bike last week, it was parked close to the house which is about 75 yards from the street. I would love to catch them but I don't hold out any hope, it was old but still a darn good bike. It always amazes me the nerve that they have.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well thankfully they didn't get a lot. But what they got pisses me the hell off. They got some of her jewelry and it wasn't the real good stuff that she had. They got his WWII service medals though. :pissed:

What the hell do they want with a veteran's service medals?

Also keep your eyes open for a Stevens 12ga pump that has had the safety converted to left hand operation.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was living in Arlington, TX a couple years ago I was laying on the couch about 2 in the afternoon on a weekday. My dog barked a couple times and I just yelled at him to shut up. About ten minutes later I went outside in the back yard and heard an alarm going off. I went into the house and looked out a window that looks to the neighbors side door. Sure enough it had been kicked in. I had the wife call the police and I grabbed the Glock and just watched the house until officers arrived. When they arrived about twenty minutes later there wasn't nobody found. I talked to my neighbor and he said nothing that he knew of was taken.

After that ordeal it kinda made me mad that I yelled at the dog to be quite and didn't investigate when he barked... but lessons learned are lessons learned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom