Thing of getting a eea 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they any good? prices are pretty cheap seems to me you would be losing money on that trade but ive never seen them in stores so you may not be.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The store I was at had one for $650 and it had 4 mags they offered me $450 with my 6 mags and glock light I didn't think It was a good deal but not sure

Even though everyone on here knows my opinions on Glocks, KEEP the GLOCK. You've already got a gun that works, has for the most part good CS support. Its like the AR15/M4orgeries, as to aftermarket support in parts, holsters, and such. Gun stores are never going to give you what your gun is worth, and almost never trade straight across. JMO/YMMV

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The older "small" frame 9mm Witnesses (16rd mags, same size as CZ-75) are great, and best of the newer universal large framed 9mm pistols has got to be the Elite Match.

The Glock is probably a better pistol if you could only have one, but Witnesses are cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom