Things getting spicy down in Okmulgee county. LEO standoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.fox23.com/news/tribal-p...cle_9604e12e-9fa7-11ee-b7a1-5385e5c17166.html
Anybody in that area know anymore about what is going on. I don't monitor that county SO on the scanner so I didn't hear it going on but apparently there was a lot of discussion over the air with other agencies about what was going on at the time. I heard an interview this morning on KRMG with the Fox23 reporter covering the story disputing some of the facts that the Sheriff put out in his press release about the situation. Really anxious to hear how this all plays out.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that conservatives have drooled over for years right? Being sovereign, walling off those who disagree, living in a society full of armed and like-minded individuals? Because under such a utopia, you can expect plenty of jurisdictional arguments and standoffs with neighboring utopias.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that conservatives have drooled over for years right? Being sovereign, walling off those who disagree, living in a society full of armed and like-minded individuals? Because under such a utopia, you can expect plenty of jurisdictional arguments and standoffs with neighboring utopias.

That's one way of looking at it. Not really fact-based or realistic, but it's one way...

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a conservative, and I haven't drooled over anything since I saw Dog the Bounty Hunters wife, so no, not right.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? How did you come up with that based off of this situation? There is no correlation between the two things and it makes absolutely no sense at all.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What?

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's how the west was won, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom