Things getting spicy down in Okmulgee county. LEO standoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No racist is having special laws for people because of their race. It’s kind of the definition.
Is it race-based, or tribal based?
I've been thinking on this a lot.....

Since the Cherokee (my tribe run by that well-known hustler Hoskins Junior) are basically watered down so much many of the members are FAR more White than Cherokee, is it really about race at that point?

I think it really comes down to "entitled" versus "non-entitled".

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it race-based, or tribal based?
I've been thinking on this a lot.....

Since the Cherokee (my tribe run by that well-known hustler Hoskins Junior) are basically watered down so much many of the members are FAR more White than Cherokee, is it really about race at that point?

I think it really comes down to "entitled" versus "non-entitled".
I see your point and can’t argue the entitled part, but these different tribal entities still comes down to one specific group. Racist.

We were supposed to be a melting pot, not a special privileged people that are segregated and given special privledges and government handouts.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see your point and can’t argue the entitled part, but these different tribal entities still comes down to one specific group. Racist.

We were supposed to be a melting pot, not a special privileged people that are segregated and given special privledges and government handouts.
I understand. And I'd love to end all handouts, dual citizenship and I'd work with tribes to cut up every inch of reservation (legitimate reservation land, not the McGirt BS) - and give each tribe member their share, however many acres that worked out to be, based on blood quantum.

Done. Over with. Welcome to America, where we all get the same deal.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand. And I'd love to end all handouts, dual citizenship and I'd work with tribes to cut up every inch of reservation (legitimate reservation land, not the McGirt BS) - and give each tribe member their share, however many acres that worked out to be, based on blood quantum.

Done. Over with. Welcome to America, where we all get the same deal.
The land division among the tribes can be dealt with, not really my concern or issue.

The handouts I the taxpayers fund is ridiculous. I owe no one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom