Things to do in St. Louis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't repeat all the suggestions here other than to say all the suggestions above are great places to visit, I will give a big "2nd" that the St. Louis Zoo is GREAT! Also you do not need to be afraid downtown. I have been going to St. louis around 3-4 times per year for the past 15 years to see cardinals games and have always felt relatively safe, not any different than any other place we frequent such as Dallas or KC. Me, my wife, and recently our our now under 2 year old daughter walk around downtown all the time, including after games at night and everything has always been fine. There is usually enough foot traffic anyway that it helps make you feel safer even very late at night. We always stay downtown and walk everywhere that we go to nearby, or take the metrolink, and then take some drives out to some farther away places such as the zoo, magic house, grants farm, etc. Hope you have a great time! We are planning another trip this year in the next couple months, hopefully the cards stay in contention!

Tiger20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for those great suggestions! My wife and I are going at the end of the month and leaving the kids with the grandparents. I definitely plan on seeing the brewery there. Yeah I will definitely stay out of east St. Louis!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for those great suggestions! My wife and I are going at the end of the month and leaving the kids with the grandparents. I definitely plan on seeing the brewery there. Yeah I will definitely stay out of east St. Louis!

The brewery is close to the river boats and the arch. If you are a steak eater, you need to eat at Jake's Steaks. If you want to eat a cool meal, go to the Millennium Restaurant. It is right down by the old town too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom