Thinking about getting clipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had mine in 1983, on the USS Nimitz in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. I wasn't sufficiently numbed on the left side so they had to put in some more anesthetic, which caused the doc to complain good-naturedly that it slowed him down and threw him off a record time. They do a lot of vasectomies during cruises. I was on bed rest during a general quarters drill... a very eerie feeling.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had mine done when I was 27, 1 and done, got a pamphlet from the office, it said they were gonna shave my nards first. I didn't want nobody doin that so I did it myself. Got to the office and dropped trou, doc said wow, all shaven, I said I read it in the brochure, he said " That's an old brochure, we don't do that anymore." Word of advice, DO NOT MOVE FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS AFTER. I was changing the CV joints on the Subaru the next day and it cost me.

that's what I gave myself as a 40th birthday present.....had zero discomfort.....

You shaved your nards for your birthday? That's a cool idea, I got one comin' up...think I'll surprise the wife! "Look Honey!"

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This needs to happen for me soon. Surprise baby #3 has me ready to get snipped. Keep the recommendations coming. OKC shooter, who did yours so I can avoid them? Lol.

Dr. Herlihy out of Mercy.

He's considered the best Urologist in OKC and it was my fault that I "Jumped the Gun"

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people have 3 of those white tubes that the pull out of your sack and snip a section out of and tie off.

Majority of us only have 2 of them.. that is why you go back 2 times to check if you are sterile.
What I was told anyway.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much painless. Frozen peas are your friend. My suggestion is to do it on Friday and have a your dvr full. The worst part is that you cannot lift anything for a coupes of weeks. Please follow the rules. I had a buddy that didn't and had something swell the size of an orange. Bad day for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom