Thinking about relocating to New Zealand, NOT Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, maybe a midlife crisis deal. My wife split, I am bored with my job and this country in general, especially tired of folks like the previous poster. Just lookin for change and I have been over most all the lower 48. I hate winter, I hate 109* summers, tornado season, this government we cant shake and a list of other ****. Time fora change before I get too old. Its a bucket list item I recently added, Live elsewhere and prosper.
after my second divorce i went through the same thing. did a lot of research and concluded the USA is still the greatest country in the world, so i moved to montana for awhile,then arizona then to Idaho. finally decided there's no place like home, but it got me away for awhile and healed my soul

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another obstacle is my Parents. The are still alive and doing well but they are in their upper 70s and NZ is a 12 hour plane ride away. That would make Christmas a real pain. Mom wont fly or take a boat either.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no Muslim presence...I cant find a negative?

I am not sure how openly they would accept racist there. And there are Muslims there... and increasing

In the 2006 census 36,072 people identified themselves as Muslim including many New Zealand-born Muslims of varied ethnic backgrounds including both New Zealand European and Māori. This is up 52.6% from 5 years earlier.New Zealand now has a number of mosques in the major centres

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MUSLIM isn't a race

Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

Maybe bigot would be a better term.

Latest posts

Top Bottom