Thinking about relocating to New Zealand, NOT Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure how openly they would accept racist there. And there are Muslims there... and increasing

In the 2006 census 36,072 people identified themselves as Muslim including many New Zealand-born Muslims of varied ethnic backgrounds including both New Zealand European and Māori. This is up 52.6% from 5 years earlier.New Zealand now has a number of mosques in the major centres

That's too bad that its spreading like the cancer that it is.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

Maybe bigot would be a better term.
it isn't an ethnicity either ,it's a religion

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure how openly they would accept racist there. And there are Muslims there... and increasing

In the 2006 census 36,072 people identified themselves as Muslim including many New Zealand-born Muslims of varied ethnic backgrounds including both New Zealand European and Māori. This is up 52.6% from 5 years earlier.New Zealand now has a number of mosques in the major centres

Would you call me a bigot or racist to my face?
Then STFU.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no axe to grind with any religion but where there are Muslims, there is a likelihood to have extremist Muslims. And if you don't agree that they are the scum of the earth then you should see a doctor about the apparent delusion you suffer from.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where there are Christians there is a likelihood of extreme Christians, you know they kill people too. Where there are fat people, there is a likelihood of extreme fat people, they kill people too. Where there are bitter loser divorced people that want people to feel sorry for them, then there are bitter loser divorce people that want people to feel sorry for them, these people should step infront of a moving train...

Yes, I would call you that to your face, I am not affraid of acronyms. Ignorant statements like the ones you have made are the reason other countries think Americans are arrogant A-holes.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where there are Christians there is a likelihood of extreme Christians, you know they kill people too. Where there are fat people, there is a likelihood of extreme fat people, they kill people too. Where there are bitter loser divorced people that want people to feel sorry for them, then there are bitter loser divorce people that want people to feel sorry for them, these people should step infront of a moving train...

Yes, I would call you that to your face, I am not affraid of acronyms. Ignorant statements like the ones you have made are the reason other countries think Americans are arrogant A-holes.

Tell me about it. Seems like every time I turn around there is some christian blowing themselves up in a marketplace somewhere. Their bloodlust must be stopped.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you are having a problem getting along with people who belong to the same niche interest forum as you, I'm sure you'll have no issue moving a hemisphere away, being an alien in a foreign land, and acclimating to an entirely different culture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom