Thinking glock 20...calling about one tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok my wife just got me a EAA 10mm on gallery of gun by way of sooner pawn 330 out the door there on sale right it came the next day this my 4th EAA gun I love them

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you held it yet? It's a large grip that not a lot of people really like. You may want to consider a Glock 20SF unless you are comfortable with the large frame.

If Gabe will get a blue label 20SF, I'd buy it. I have a 20C and I want to put that upper on the 20SF lower.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to have a 10mm although I'm torn between the Delta Elite and the G20. The G20 has far better capacity and are less expensive but aren't exactly comfortable. I've shot a G21 for decades so I'm used to that frame size but isn't very comfy in the hand, although I could just buy a G20 upper and swap my G21 frame back and forth. On the other hand the Colt Delta Elite is beautiful and any 1911 feels better than a Glock. The downer is it's a heavy gun and a big gun which makes it probably a little harder to get it on point.

I would consider one of the S&W 10's, I actually might even prefer one but they are really hard to find at any given time.

It's not in the budget so its a moot point but it is a hard choice to make, even in advance.

Whatever you end up with you have to post pics and a range report!

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom