this guy must have seen alot of bears before.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Danny tanner would have given it one to the hip!

Seriously, I've never hunted nor seen a bear in the wild.
Awesome video. I'd have been scared sh!tless watching it climb the ladder.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a pretty decent bear.

Is it just me or did that bear's face look like he got caught in the cookie jar when the guy spoke? He also seemed to be in no real hurry to get down either. Eeery...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
After watching a smallish black bear just walk up to and tip a large dumpster in about 10 seconds that three men couldn't tip, I think I'll not mess with them.

We also had one that opened our ice chest and was crunching the frozen water bottles in it. Right under the pop-up tent trailer we were in.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was awesome. I love being in the wild with god's creatures and have stuff like that happen. I probably would have been very tense in that situation and I'll bet like others have said that guy had a decent sized rifle just out of frame if he needed it.

I probably woulda said something as soon as it touched my stand as he doesn't have to make it up. He could tear the stand down and then you fall 15 feet, hurt, and who knows where your rifle is at that point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I have a really good story about a guy that works for the same company I do.
Several of them put in and got a good price on a bow bear hunt in Canada.
They went up there, and this guy got in a stand with his bow.
At the end of the day, he came in with a story, that the biggest bear he had ever seen in the wild climbed up his stand.
He shot it in the mouth with his bow, and the bear ran away.
He sat in camp for two days professing his fear of going back into the woods with a bear of that size.
It overlapped with MZ season, so the outfitter let him go out with a rifle.
He shot a bear that evening, and while the guide was field dressing it out, he saw an arrow shaft in the mouth of a cub...........:D:D:D
Huge bear indeed:D

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I have a really good story about a guy that works for the same company I do.
Several of them put in and got a good price on a bow bear hunt in Canada.
They went up there, and this guy got in a stand with his bow.
At the end of the day, he came in with a story, that the biggest bear he had ever seen in the wild climbed up his stand.
He shot it in the mouth with his bow, and the bear ran away.
He sat in camp for two days professing his fear of going back into the woods with a bear of that size.
It overlapped with MZ season, so the outfitter let him go out with a rifle.
He shot a bear that evening, and while the guide was field dressing it out, he saw an arrow shaft in the mouth of a cub...........:D:D:D
Huge bear indeed:D

what? did the big bear eat the cub? I didn't uderstand the end of that story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom