This idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, saw this story on fox 23 news. Figured I would share, his name sounded familiar. Turns out, a couple months ago he TRIED to buy a gun off me but lied about his name, so I blocked him. He said his name was Taylor but I looked his phone number up on Facebook and it came back to Caleb Cannady. The moral of the story is: be careful who you deal with on armslist. If your gut tells you something is fishy, it probably is.

https://www.fox23.com/news/tulsa-tr...-guns-arrest-made/QI5GGNA7PNAHHIOVM7B5JJD2JQ/

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, saw this story on fox 23 news. Figured I would share, his name sounded familiar. Turns out, a couple months ago he TRIED to buy a gun off me but lied about his name, so I blocked him. He said his name was Taylor but I looked his phone number up on Facebook and it came back to Caleb Cannady. The moral of the story is: be careful who you deal with on armslist. If your gut tells you something is fishy, it probably is.

https://www.fox23.com/news/tulsa-tr...-guns-arrest-made/QI5GGNA7PNAHHIOVM7B5JJD2JQ/
Glad you listened to your gut. Unfortunately, many on Armslist could care less about who is buying there firearm, as long as they get top dollar..

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, I saw that on the news yesterday too. I wish I could say it surprised me. Unfortunately the amount of stupidity that's coming out of some gene pools these days has no limit to the amount of ignorance they are capable of so I shrugged it off.

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, so was he arrested for failure to notify he had firearms in his car, or was he actually arrested because he was a felon in possession as stated later on in the article?

Cannady was arrested for failing to notify officers of the firearms, police said. Both of the pistols were loaded with 50 round drum magazines.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

2 guns with 50 round magazines wow! Maybe he is going to hunt deer in Delaware and Biden says those up there wear Kevlar vests.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, so was he arrested for failure to notify he had firearms in his car, or was he actually arrested because he was a felon in possession as stated later on in the article?
All of the above I believe. Also possession (one pound of marijuana) with the intent to distribute.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom