This idiot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, so was he arrested for failure to notify he had firearms in his car, or was he actually arrested because he was a felon in possession as stated later on in the article?
I thought they repealed fail to notify a peace officer? The part I liked was, "What guns? I don see no guns."

Cop, "Those guns."
Where?
Cop, "The guns on the floorboard."
They ain' no guns on the floboad."
Cop, "Out of the car."

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they repealed fail to notify a peace officer? The part I liked was, "What guns? I don see no guns."

Cop, "Those guns."
Where?
Cop, "The guns on the floorboard."
They ain' no guns on the floboad."
Cop, "Out of the car."
I believe they repealed you having to proactively notify when Constitutional Carry went into effect. If they ask, you must still answer truthfully.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding notification to police from the SDA "law book:"

"It shall be unlawful for any person to fail or refuse to identify the fact that the person is in actual possession of a concealed or unconcealed firearm pursuant to the authority of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act during the course of any arrest, detainment, or routine traffic stop. Said identification to the law enforcement officer shall be required upon the demand of the law enforcement officer. No person shall be required to identify himself or herself as a handgun licensee or as lawfully in possession of any other firearm if the law enforcement officer does not demand the information. No person shall be required to identify himself or herself as a handgun licensee when no handgun is in the possession of the person or in any vehicle in which the person is driving or is a passenger. Any violator of the provisions of this subsection may be issued a citation for an amount not exceeding One Hundred Dollars ($100.00)."

Latest posts

Top Bottom