This is what tolerance will get you ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I'm all for live and let live, but some folks just don't seem to understand that there is a limit to what the majority of folks will tolerate ... Get a room, for Chrissakes ... :grumble:

San Franciscans Can No Longer Grin and Bear Public Nudity

Call it a different kind of “crack” problem: Public nudity in San Francisco’s Castro is getting old. Supervisor Scott Wiener, who represents the district, has tried to be tolerant. Last year he drafted the “skid mark law,” which forbids nudists from using any public seating without putting down a towel first. But now locals say the nudists have crossed the line, reportedly engaging in public sex acts, charging tourists money for photos and using genital jewelry or props to draw extra attention to their area downstairs. Wiener says the nudist problem has become the issue his constituents complain about most often, more than homelessness, and Wiener and the people he represents are sick of locals happy to grin and bare it.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The solution: privatize everything. Private property owners can make the rules for their property, and likely most of them won't want a bunch of wrinkly old naked hippies on it. I don't think there should be any law against public nudity though.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bible tells of how Sodom and Gomorrah were so bad that there were beds set-up in the streets for men to have sex. San Franciscans may get that bad themselves before to long.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the "skid mark law" specifies the color of towel to be used. Do you think those nut-jobs are smart enough to specify dark brown or black? Who knows, maybe they allow white...who's it gonna hurt??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom