This is what tolerance will get you ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
San Fransiscans, like liberals in general, are "tolerant" of some things... people practicing self defense, people voluntarily forming economic relationships on mutually agreeable terms, and people doing as they please with their own property are not among them. They will initiate force on a heartbeat (or pay someone else to do it for them) if they don't like what people are doing in these regards.

We libertarians have much more tolerance than the vaunted liberals. The only thing we don't tolerate is people violating our natural, inalienable rights.

BadgeBunny said:
I don't want to have to Lysol some jerk off's jizz off the bench before I sit down.
haha, you don't often hear the term "jerk-off" used literally... props :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know. If these folks insist on disgustingly running around naked I trust they will not use a white bench towel for their butts after Labor Day. That just would not be acceptible.

I know ... fashion is a lost art on nudists ... ;)

San Fransiscans, like liberals in general, are "tolerant" of some things... people practicing self defense, people voluntarily forming economic relationships on mutually agreeable terms, and people doing as they please with their own property are not among them. They will initiate force on a heartbeat (or pay someone else to do it for them) if they don't like what people are doing in these regards.

We libertarians have much more tolerance than the vaunted liberals. The only thing we don't tolerate is people violating our natural, inalienable rights.

haha, you don't often hear the term "jerk-off" used literally... props :D

Thank you, sir. According to some, I can't shoot a Mosin-Nagant, or decide what's a threat and I'm uneducated, but I have been known to turn a phrase every now and again! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom