This is what tolerance will get you ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, let me slam my wife in front of your 6 yr old then. When you have children who could potentially see it, it matters. To me, as an adult, I couldn't care less as long they don't get any fluids on my belongings.

But that's just it ... if they had to pass a law to make them bring something to the park to keep them from leaving dingleberries on the benches, I'm pretty sure they don't care where they leave their ... err ... bodily fluids ... I have just as much right to use the park as they do and I don't want to have to Lysol some jerk off's jizz off the bench before I sit down.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude ... But that's not the point. The point is you give some folks and inch and they will take a mile. I would think that having sex in pub-lick would, at the very least, be somewhat outraging to public decency.

I imagine that having sex in public is already illegal.

So what's the problem? Arrest those folk doing the dance of the double backed beast and leave the rest of 'em alone.

Too many dang laws on the books already no matter where one lives. Don't need any more.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine that having sex in public is already illegal.

So what's the problem? Arrest those folk doing the dance of the double backed beast and leave the rest of 'em alone.

Too many dang laws on the books already no matter where one lives. Don't need any more.

Quote from article:

.... But now locals say the nudists have crossed the line, reportedly engaging in public sex acts ...

Apparently not in San Francisco otherwise those poor mistreated nude people wouldn't be doing it ... :rolleyes2
Maybe it is just illegal for clothed folks to have sex in public ... who knows?? :scratch:

There is a limit to what folks should have to "tolerate". San Franciscians are some of the most tolerant *cough, cough* folks in the world. If something has FINALLY gotten their dander up, who am I to disagree with them ...

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I'm all for live and let live, but some folks just don't seem to understand that there is a limit to what the majority of folks will tolerate ... Get a room, for Chrissakes ... :grumble:

San Franciscans Can No Longer Grin and Bear Public Nudity

Call it a different kind of “crack” problem: Public nudity in San Francisco’s Castro is getting old. Supervisor Scott Wiener, who represents the district, has tried to be tolerant. Last year he drafted the “skid mark law,” which forbids nudists from using any public seating without putting down a towel first. But now locals say the nudists have crossed the line, reportedly engaging in public sex acts, charging tourists money for photos and using genital jewelry or props to draw extra attention to their area downstairs. Wiener says the nudist problem has become the issue his constituents complain about most often, more than homelessness, and Wiener and the people he represents are sick of locals happy to grin and bare it.

Ya know. If these folks insist on disgustingly running around naked I trust they will not use a white bench towel for their butts after Labor Day. That just would not be acceptible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom